суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

emerson atomic clock radio




Last weekend i started getting sick. Not true sick like a cold, but allergy sick. Stuffy nose, coughing, sore throat, feeling achy. �Since about August, i have been practicing Qi Gong (alternately spelled Chi Kung), �and now i am completely healed. I basically had an abbreviated version of only two days what usually keeps me down for a week or more.

Saturday night i left work with a irritated and sore throat, stuffed up nose and just feeling ick. Sunday was more of the same. Master worked on my neck, moving lymph blockages which got rid of the sore throat and i continued my Qi Gong and breathing.

Monday night it came to a head where i broke into a fever but it broke in a couple of hours. Tueaday the sympoms lessened and by later that evening all thatapos;s left is the occational sniffle.

i practice my QiGong everyday. 10 breaths, 6 reps each of� the two stretches followed by 10 more breaths, all with visuals to accompany them.

Master and Onei-san have been practicing since June or July, with diet changes. They have both lost weight, Masterapos;s diabetes (type 2)�is completely gone. He can have sugary things without a spike in his blood sugar. Onei-san who has had high blood pressure for around 8 years is now only 13 points away from normal..and she has not taken one pill.

And me? Yes i have changed my diet as well, though not required as drastic as one. I drink tons of water now, my high carb intake has been curbed, and i enjoy eating veggies now.� i feel healthier, my arthritis has not bothered me at all. My breasts have gotten bigger, and i have regular perids, without aide of medication.

female personal pic, emerson atomic clock radio, emerson atomic clock, emerson atomic alarm clocks, emerson appliances website.



Комментариев нет: